The TOCICO TOC Excellence Award will be presented to the most
deserving organization representing the ideals and objectives of the
TOC community. Recipients will have significant sustainable performance
improvement using TOC tools, philosophies and approaches. The TOC
Excellence Award Committee evaluates organizations based on the
1. Breakthrough, game changing, solutions that develop a pathway or a model for others to emulate.
2. Contributions to the TOC community (whitepapers, public education, etc.)
3. Broadness of the advances, not something that is applicable only in a very narrow industry sector.
4. The organization should be highly ethical and compliant with the TOC moral code.
5. The organization must have a sustained and verifiable record of
improvement using TOC focused tools, methodologies and approaches for a
minimum period of five years.
Nominations are currently open for the 2014 International Achievement Award!!
SUBMIT YOUR NOMINATION NOW
TOC Excellence Award Winner for 2011
International Achievement Award: First Solar Company
TOC Excellence Award Winners for 2010
International Achievement Award: ABB Company
TOC Excellence Award Winners for 2009
International Achievement Award: Fleetguard Industries
Special Government Award: Japanese Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Travel and Tourism
North American Achievement Award: Boeing Integrated Defense Systems
Integrated Defense Systems at El Segundo Satellite Development Center
Wins TOCICO North American Achievement Award for 2009
Charles Toups, Vice President Boeing, receives North American Achievement Award Video
TOC Excellence Award Recipients for 2008
US Marine Corps Maintenance Center Albany
US Marine Corps Wins 2008 TOCICO Achievement Award Press Release
"TOC Successful Story in Albany Maintenance Center" US Marine Corps Video